We look forward to meeting you on your first visit to our office! During this time, we will help you get acquainted with our office and learn about your orthodontic treatment. We understand that each patient's orthodontic treatment is different, and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve.
Your first orthodontic visit will consist of an examination and discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will address your orthodontic needs to determine if this is the proper time to begin treatment. We feel it is important to analyze each patient's specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following topics:
- Evaluate your medical history and dental records.
- Conduct a comprehensive oral exam.
- Take diagnostic records, which include X-rays, photos and impressions. These records are used to make study models of your mouth and are necessary to develop the appropriate treatment plan.
- Review financial arrangements, payment plans and financing options.
- Answer any additional questions about treatment options.
We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific orthodontic needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take. Working together, we can achieve a true partnership, with one common goal – helping you achieve a beautiful, confident smile!